- To install WebLogic Server, open a Terminal Window and type in the command :
java -jar /media/sf_WebLogicServer/fmw_18.104.22.168.0_infrastructure.jar
- This will open a graphical installation window.
- Click Next; you should now see the screen below asking you to provide a new middleware home directory:
Type in the new middleware home as:
- Check that all prerequisites are met correctly and press Next
- Uncheck the I wish to receive security updates via My Oracle Support and click Next.
- Click Install.
- Wait until the installation progress bar completes to 100% and click Next.
- Review the final screen detailing the successful installation of FMW 12C infrastructure and click Finish.